- Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350-Plus.
- CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 Retail.
- RAM: Corsair DDR4 LPX White 16 GB 3000.
- GPU: MSI GTX 960 4GB.
- PSU: Sharkoon 600 Watt semi-modular.
- OZC Agility 3 256GB C Drive, WD Green/Blue 1TB storage drives.
- Cooling: CoolerMaster 212 EVO and AMD Wraith Spire.
- Case fans: 2 x 120mm and 1 x 140mm push fans, 1x 120mm and 3 x 140mm pull fans.
A medium-range setup, nothing really fancy for a workstation but it works like a charm.My Antec 650 Gold PSU went bust and I replaced it with a Sharkoon that was on hands, will either go back to Antec or a Corsair PSU ASAP.This rig will run programs like Photoshop, some recording with Nvidia shadowplay, gaming, some web page editing, music, browsing etc on a daily basis.While I could get away with not overclocking Ryzen shines when you push it and get the best results performance-wise.