- Tech, OC'ing, SEO and more
- Hits: 56566
User Rating: 5 / 5
Overclocking guide for the AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and 2400G APUs.
This overclocking guide is for the Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 2400G APU taking the Ryzen 3 2200G as an example to go over the BIOS settings using an X370 from ASUS. In this guide, there will be a range of screenshots showing all the settings you need to tweak for quick reference. The only difference between the 2200G and 2400G is the core count thus the heat output will be greater for more core count as well as the silicone lottery in general. My build is total overkill for the APU but it was intended for the Ryzen 5 1600X with an upgrade path to the Ryzen 5 3600X any B350 or B450 Motherboard will be just fine for a Ryzen APU but you can consider an upgrade path even with B350 and B450 motherboards if you wish to do so.
- Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.
- Motherboard: ASUS STRIX X370-F.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200G APU.
- RAM: Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB @ 3200.
- GPU: Radeon RX Vega 8 APU.
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W Gold.
- C Drive: Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB
- CPU Cooling: Gelid Phantom Black.