Stunning bright neon colors of the Cyberpunk universe are the inspiration for the Cyberpunk 2077 Corsair iCue profile for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game. Of course, the Cyberpunk 2077 Corsair iCue profile is compatible with all iCue devices.
- Commander Pro, Up to 6 peripherals per channel, RGB Strips, HD Fans, SP Fans, SP Pro Fans, LL Fans, ML Fans and, QL Fans .
- Lightning Node Pro, Up to 6 peripherals per channel, RGB Strips, HD Fans, SP Fans, SP Pro Fans, LL Fans, ML Fans and, QL Fans.
- H150i Pro closed liquid cooler.
- Dominator Platinum RGB 4 x DIMMs
- Corsair Strafe RGB Mk2 & K95 RGB Platinum.
- MM800 RGB Polaris mouse pad.
- Demo Glaive RGB.
- Demo ST100 RGB.
- Demo Void Pro Wireless.
- Hydro X Support, All Channels.
- ASUS Motherboards & GPUs.
- CF-X RGB PSU, All Channels.
All profiles come with a custom silent fan curve for the fans connected to the Commander Pro and the AIO, this custom curve is set for an i7 8086k overclocked to 5.3Ghz so it should suffice for any system but you may change this under the performance tab if you so desire.
1.1 Update, Adding ML series support as well as extending fan channels to dual x 6(12 total) and strips to dual x 6(12 total).
1.2 Update, Fixed layers, and added HD, SP fan series and Hydro X support.
1.3 Update, Fixed colors issue's that were reported on r/RGBProfiles.
1.4 Update, Added QL fans and ASUS Motherboard support.
1.5 Update, Added DRAM Support.
1.5b Update, Added DRAM Support through software.
RGB Sync for ASUS Aura, Razer Synapse, CoolerMaster Master Plus, and Logitech Plus: https://rgbsync.com/